- Home |
- Blog |
- Do you like pizza? Check out the Pull-Apart Pizza Bread Recipe - great in the Omnia Oven
Do you like pizza? Check out the Pull-Apart Pizza Bread Recipe - great in the Omnia Oven
Who doesn't like pizza? Well here is a pizza bread recipe!
Here is a wonderful recipe for the Omnia Stove Top Oven.
Preheat your Omnia Stove Top Oven (or your oven to 350 degrees)
- 1 can pizza dough (recipe calls for 2 but 1 can works great in the Omnia Oven)
- cut dough into strips about 1" wide
- cut strips into 2" sections
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 TBSP parsley flakes
- 1 TBSP Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded basil
- 1/2 TSP garlic powder
- mini pepperoni (optional)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Mix together in a big bowl
Put the mixture into your Omnia Stove Top Oven or a Bundt pan
Bake for 30 minutes - ENJOY!!!
You can heat up your favorite red sauce for dipping the pizza bread into....
Here is a video on how to prepare this recipe:
Did you like this blog post? Share it below!