Thermometer for Omnia Stove Top Oven
This thermometer is ideal for working with the Omnia Stove Top Oven and inserts into any of the Omnia red cover vent holes. This allows you to monitor the temperature within the oven. No more guessing what setting you should use on your gas stove, alcohol stove, electric stove, hotplate or even your grill. This thermometer will allow you to monitor the temperature inside the Omnia Oven and you can adjust your heat source as needed to get the desired temperature inside the oven.
Note: Omnia Oven Users: Slide the grey sleeve off of the temperature probe, insert the temperature probe through one of the Omnia Oven Cover (red) vent holes, and slide the grey sleeve back onto the temperature probe. Please see the second picture.
Check out the new Silicone Liner for use with the Omnia Stove Top Oven.
If you are looking for a more extensive cookbook to go along with your Omnia Stove Top Oven, check out The Boat Galley Cookbook
Here are some additional Omnia Stove Top Oven recipes found on the Sea Salt Galley Kat website
You can also use the Search Site Bar (top right corner) and search on "Omnia recipe" to find some Blog articles on the Omnia Stove Top Oven.
This thermometer is a must for the gas grill. The Maverick DIGITAL BARBEQUE THERMOMETER lets you know the constant average temperature inside your barbeque throughout the cooking process. What’s more, it recalculates this average every 10 seconds, and compares it to the temperature target you have preset. It then alerts you if the temperature swings more than 15°F (9°C) above or below your target temperature. It updates this average every 10 seconds.
- English/French language Instructions
- Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature settings
- Digital Barbeque/Grill Thermometer
- Digital LCD display shows elapsed cooking time, your choice of target temperature and constant average actual temperature from 122°F–572°F (50°C–300°C)
- Average temperature is updated every 10 seconds
- Set a temperature target and the unit will alert you if the temperature swings more than 15°F (9°C)
- High Heat Probe and Wire Withstands up to 700°F (371°C)
- Detachable stand for counter top use, hanging bracket for wall and magnets for metal surfaces;
- Single AAA battery included
- 20-hour count-up or count-down timer
- Display Unit
- AAA battery
- Temperature probe
- Probe stand for inside the oven
- Hanging bracket for wall
- Magnets on back of Display Unit for sticking to metal surfaces