Starboard Collection Carina Serving Tray
Carina Serving Tray (Compass Rose): $29.99
Retail Price: $59.00
Dishes designed for boating can also be used for camping, RVing, picnics, dining outside, and apartment living.
A non-slip serving tray, and so much more! Stack the bowls and plates and perch the Appetizer Set on top. Enough room to carry everything you need from the galley to the deck or kitchen to the patio in one easy trip. Great for serving anything from appetizers like wine & cheese to dinner entrees.
Clearance Inventory: 1 Compass Rose (as of 11/16/2020)
Shipping: We ship the Starboard Collection Carina dishes outside the United States. Taxes or Custom Fees/Duty are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Serving Tray Outside Dimensions: 21 1/16" L x 14 1/8" W
- STAY PUT DESIGN: "A plate can't be a bowl...but a bowl can be a plate" -- All serving and dining pieces are bowl-shaped, allowing your food to stay in its place even when dining in motion
- NON-SLIP: Silicone bases on the bottom of every piece grip the table and prevent slipping & sliding
- SAFE: BPA free, no phthalates, melamine free, and lead-free. Food-safe FDA-approved.
- STACKABLE: Saves storage space by stacking together neatly and efficiently
- SMART STORAGE: Round plates leave lots of wasted space in the cabinet, but the "squared-off" shape means plates can nestle next to bowls maximizing every inch of precious storage space
- SHATTERPROOF: Accidents happen …. and dishes get dropped. Manufactured from a special grade of polypropylene so that even if your food lands on the floor, your plate or bowl is still in one piece
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Made with recycled plastic and 100% recyclable at the end of its long life
- EASY TO CLEAN: Top-rack dishwasher safe
- MICROWAVE SAFE: Products can be safely used in a microwave for reheating food. Recommended that you avoid heating heavily oiled foods or tomato products at high temperatures, as that may lead to staining or deterioration of the surface
- MADE IN THE USA: Designed, manufactured, and assembled here in the United States. Really proud of this, as well as the additional jobs this creates here at home!
People Also Viewed