Goal Zero Torch 250 Flashlight
Great Gift Idea - my daughter gave me one of these for Christmas a few years ago and we love it!
Retail Price: $79.99
Torch 250 Power Hub and Flashlight
Clearance Inventory: 4 (as of 09/14/2021)
Get the most reliable emergency LED light for any situation with the Torch 250 Flashlight. You can charge the Torch 250 with the built-in USB charging cable, solar panel, and hand crank for bright light anywhere. Red light for emergencies and for preserving your night vision and a USB output port to charge your phone or other electronics.
- Multiple Light Options for Every Situation Use as a flashlight, floodlight, or red emergency light. Save on power with bright and half-bright modes for each of the 3 lights.
- Stay Connected During an Outage Integrated USB Output Port charges phones and boosts tablets to stay connected. Long-lasting, advanced lithium battery.
- Recharge Anywhere Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel, and hand-crank for light anywhere. Durable, rugged construction.
Great for boating, camping, fishing, or in your vehicle, camp, or RV.
Check out the Torch 250 Power Hub Flashlight Blog Post.
- 3 ways to charge the Torch 250:
- Integrated USB Charging Cable - no more lost cables since the cable is built-in. Charge the Torch 250 in 7 hours from any USB port.
- The Sun/Built-in Solar Panel - Located on the back of the Torch 250 and can charge the Torch 250 in 24 Hours (Full Sun). Add additional external solar panels for quicker charge time (i.e., Nomad 7 - takes about 7-14 hours to charge the Torch 250).
- Hand Crank - 1 Minute Crank = 2 Minutes of Light
- 70 Lumen Floodlight
- 48 Hours on Low Setting
- 22 Hours on High Setting
- 180 Lumen Spotlight
- 15 Hours on Low Setting
- 7 Hours on High Setting
- Built-in USB Output Port - Charge phones, boost tablets, and stay connected.
- A built-in hanging bracket can be extended or folded away - hang flashlight in a tent or boat or while working on your car to direct the light right where you need it.
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- USB Input & Output
- 16Wh / 4400 mAh battery
Stay Connected During an Outage - Integrated USB Output Port charges phones and boosts tablets to stay connected using the long-lasting, advanced lithium battery.
Water-Resistant - Rugged, sealed design for use anywhere. Durable and strong construction.
1 x Torch 250 Flashlight